All Solutions except Transcription from $55 per hour + GST
Transcription Solutions from $60 per hour + GST
Super Gold Card holders are entitled to a 10% discount on all solutions. Proof of eligibility may be required.
- LKSS is GST registered
- A signed Service Agreement may be required before the commencement of services. This is to ensure you, as the client, are assured that all work undertaken will be completed in a confidential and timely manner.
- Initial consultations and quotations are free of charge and carried out in person or via phone, Zoom, Skype, or email.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the services of LKSS will be charged at the agreed rate and will be billed in 15-minute increments, with a minimum charge of 1 hour. Fees may be amended from time to time.
- Invoices for ad hoc tasks will be issued upon satisfactory completion of the work via email. Ongoing work will be invoiced on the last day of the month.
- Our payment terms are strictly 14 days from the date of the invoice
- Work requested by the client to be completed outside of business hours will be charged at time and a half
- Payments are to be made via bank transfer to the nominated bank account. Cheques will no longer be accepted.
- LKSS reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of not less than 1 hour + GST for any agreed work canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Overdue invoices may result in a penalty of 10% of the invoice amount charged each month until payment is received
- Any collection costs for overdue accounts will be met by the client
- Any additional expenses incurred (e.g. parking, postage and courier fees, stationery, and printing) will be charged on an actual basis separate from our hourly rate. Receipts will be provided for all expenditures.
- Travel charges apply for work undertaken outside a 15-kilometer radius of our offices.
- All work carried out will be proofread, however final proofreading of work lies with the client.
- For larger projects, time frames and deliverables will be negotiated with the client.
- LK Secretarial Solutions (LKSS) reserves the right to decline any request from a client at our sole discretion.
- LKSS will not be liable for any loss, cost, expenses, or damage of any nature, whether direct or indirect or as a result of goods and services provided by a third party.
These terms are binding until the completion of the job or terminated by either party.