Updated 29 March 2020 - We remain open and able to assist you with your admin needs. Please use the contact form to get in touch.
I began LK Secretarial Solutions in October 2018, mainly because I wanted to help people, whether individuals or business owners, with their ‘boring, difficult, time consuming’ tasks enabling them to spend more time on what they enjoy.
Prior to starting my secretarial business, I spent 27 years working my way through the administration ranks, mainly in Government Departments, to be an Executive Assistant to Senior Leadership positions.
I have been fortunate enough to have been offered wonderful opportunities to work on projects that a lot of other EA/PA’s would not, including:
- 13th Commonwealth Health Ministers’ Meeting
- Gisborne Cervical Screening Enquiry
- Land Use and Carbon Analysis System
- Environmental Protection Agency Interim Board
- The Treasury Schools Challenge
- Ministry of Education Technology Roadshow.
All of these opportunities as well as my "day job" mean I have a large skill base which I can put to use for my clients. When you engage me, you are getting the full-service secretarial solution to your administration problem.
I am a Verified Member of the New Zealand Virtual Assistant Network and belong to Business Network International (BNI) as well as the Lower Hutt Chambers of Commerce.
My qualifications are:
- NZQA - Diploma of Business Administration
- Massey University - Diploma of Arts
- Career Academy - Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Center of Exellence - Certificate in Proofreading & Editing (in progress)