I began LK Secretarial Solutions in October 2018, mainly because I wanted to be able to work on interesting tasks for interesting people instead of the same job day in and day out.
Prior to branching out to work for myself, I spent 27 years working my way through the administration ranks, mainly in Government Departments, to be an Executive Assistant to the Senior Leadership.
I have been fortunate enough to have been offered wonderful opportunities to work on projects that a lot of other EA/PA’s would not, including:
- 13th Commonwealth Health Ministers’ Meeting
- Gisborne Cervical Screening Enquiry
- Land Use and Carbon Analysis System
- Environmental Protection Agency Interim Board
- The Treasury Schools Challenge
- Ministry of Education Technology Roadshow.
All of these opportunities mean I have a large skill base which I put to use for my clients. When you engage me, you are getting the full service solution to your admin problem.